Paysera Tickets system
1. Private limited liability company “Paysera LT”, legal person code 300060819, address Pilaitės pr. 16, Vilnius (hereinafter – Paysera), its branches and representative offices, Paysera group companies, in accordance with the person’s (client’s) country of residence, also other legal persons, involved by “Paysera LT”, UAB in providing services and authorised to act on behalf of “Paysera LT”, UAB. Contact details of Paysera are published at www.paysera.com. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer authorised by Paysera: email@example.com.
2. Paysera manages the event ticketing system "Paysera Tickets", accessed under the address tickets.paysera.com (hereinafter – Paysera Tickets system), which is a ticketing platform for events, providing the possibility to create events and publish information about events, distribute tickets, buy tickets, and register to events.
3. Services provided by the Paysera Tickets system include creating events and registration to events, selling tickets, purchasing tickets, reading (using) published information, providing and receiving any information and / or data of any type and all the other services which Paysera provides or may provide in the future via the Paysera Tickets system (hereinafter – Services).
7. Paysera respects the right to personal privacy and undertakes all reasonably possible efforts to ensure the safety and confidentiality of personal data and other information processed in the Paysera Tickets system. In order to protect this information from unauthorised access, use, copying, or disclosure, Paysera uses a variety of administrative, technical, and physical security instruments.
8. All personal data collected by Paysera is processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
11. Paysera notes that the Paysera Tickets system contains links to websites of third persons, companies, or organisations (which are event organisers), and the personal information provided when purchasing a ticket or registering to a specific event is transferred to the organiser of the event. Paysera does not hold the responsibility for the content of websites, personal data processing methods, and assurance of personal privacy on the websites of event organisers (or other third persons), even if the person accesses websites of third persons via links provided on the present website; thus, prior to providing information about themselves, the person shall learn the rules, privacy terms and conditions, and other documents of the relevant website and its manager, related to the processing of personal data.
Personal Data Collected in the Paysera Tickets System
14. The scope of data collected in the Paysera Tickets system depends on the Service which the person aims to use.
15. Website visitor: A person can visit the website of the Paysera Tickets system and read the information given therein without providing any information about themselves to Paysera.
17. If a person wishes to buy a ticket to an event published on the Paysera Tickets website, Paysera always requests to provide a personal email address where the purchased electronic tickets will be sent later.
18. Paysera mandatorily requires and processes the following data of the person who uses the Paysera Tickets system to purchase tickets: email address.
19. When a person purchases a ticket, the email address provided by the person is always transferred to the organiser of the event of the purchased ticket. By confirming the order of the ticket to the event, the person also confirms their consent to transfer the personal information (personal data) they fill in to the event organiser.
20. The Paysera Tickets system provides the possibility to the event organiser to create fields of additional information about ticket buyers (event participants) for a specific event.
21. Besides the mandatorily collected email address, event organisers may optionally collect via the Paysera Tickets system the following additional data of persons registering to a specific event: name, surname, phone number, date of birth, and address. The date of birth and the address are collected only in exceptional cases, when such data is mandatory for participation in the event.
22. Event organisers are recommended to confine to collection of data which is necessary for the specific event and collect it only for purposes of the event and services provided during the event, and in no cases collect personal identity codes and/or other sensitive data.
23. If the event organiser aims to use collected data for marketing purposes, the event organiser shall inform persons thereof before collecting such data and receive their consent. The functionality of notification and reception of consent is available in the Paysera Tickets system.
24. If the person agrees to provide the information required by the event organiser, by confirming the order of the ticket to the event, the person also confirms their consent to transfer the personal information (personal data) they fill in to the event organiser.
26. The person is responsible for the provision of their personal data, their accuracy and completeness.
Purpose of Personal Data Collection
28. All data, which the person provides when purchasing a ticket in the Paysera Tickets system, is processed for the following purpose: to purchase a ticket via the Paysera Tickets system. Paysera requires persons to provide personal data exclusively for the present purpose.
Use of Personal Data for Purposes of Internal Administration
29. Paysera has the right to use collected personal data for purposes of internal administration:
29.1. in order to improve the operation and functionality of the Paysera Tickets system, to better understand the needs of users, to improve Services, etc.
29.2. also, if a person has voluntarily provided their personal data for a certain specific purpose to Paysera, Paysera can use this personal data for this specific purpose, e.g. if a person contacts Paysera via email to submit a request on Services provided in the Paysera Tickets system, Paysera saves and uses the data provided by the person to submit the answer to the person's questions, solve the problem, and reply to the indicated email address or other indicated contact data.
30. Paysera does not use any personal data collected when using the Services in the Paysera Tickets system for purposes of direct marketing.
Personal Data Storage Terms
32. Paysera stores collected personal data for up to 5 (five) years from the date of the event of the ticket purchased via the Paysera Tickets system or provision of personal data, if personal data has not been provided for the purposes of a specific event.
Voluntary Nature, Accuracy, and Completeness of Data Provision
34. Paysera does not verify the provided personal information. It is considered that the information provided by the person is complete and accurate, and the person who provides the information holds the responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the provided information.
Disclosure of Data
36. Paysera may disclose personal data or information provided by the person, when such disclosure is required by the valid legislation or competent institutions. Paysera may also disclose personal data or information only if it is not prohibited by the legislation and only when it can be objectively justified in the specific case. Paysera commits to not disclose personal data to third persons, except for the following cases:
36.1. when the person gives their consent for disclosure of personal data;
36.3. to law enforcement institutions under the procedure set forth by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
36.4. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal activities;
36.5. in other cases set forth by the legislation.
37. In case of the need, Paysera reserves the right to employ other persons at its own discretion for the execution of certain functions on behalf of Paysera. For such persons to be able to execute their assigned functions, they may be given access to certain personal information. However, in such cases, Paysera will ensure that the mentioned persons will not able to use such information for any other purposes and only to the extent necessary to execute the assigned functions.
Learning about personal data stored by Paysera, correction of inaccuracies, refusal from data processing, and other rights
38. The person has the right to demand to learn their personal data collected and stored by Paysera via the Paysera Tickets system, their processing method, and ask for such data to be provided to them. Once a calendar year, such data may be provided free of charge, but in other cases, the provision of data may be charged at the amount which does not exceed the cost of data provision.
39. The subject of the personal data has the right to demand from Paysera to correct all inaccuracies of their personal data free of charge. The subject of the personal data also has the right to refuse to have their personal data processed and disclosed to third persons, except when it is necessary to provide Services on the website.
40. The subject of the personal data has the right to stop the data processing (delete the data) in case the personal data has been processed under the consent of the person, when the person revokes their consent, or when the personal data is not anymore necessary for the purpose it was collected for, or if the personal data has been processed illegally, or if the personal data must be deleted under legal obligation. A written request regarding the refusal of data processing must be submitted to Paysera personally, by email, or other electronic means of communication. If the refusal is legally justified, Paysera, after examining the request, will stop processing the data, except for cases stipulated by the law. It shall be taken into account, that the right to delete personal data immediately may be limited or not feasible due to a legal obligation of Paysera to store clients’ personal data.
41. The subject of the personal data has the right to demand to limit the data processing when the subject of the personal data disputes the accuracy of such data for a period of time within which the data processor can verify the accuracy of the data; when the data processing is illegal and the subject of the personal data does not agree for their personal data to be deleted and requires to limit their use instead; when the data processor does not need the data for the purpose of data processing anymore, but they are required for the subject of personal data to declare, execute or protect legal requirements. The data processor shall inform the subject of the personal data, whose data was limited to processing, prior to removing the limitation to process the data.
42. The subject of the personal data has the right to address a complaint regarding their data processing to a supervisory institution, if the client assumes that their data is processed in breach with their rights and legal interests under applicable law; to address the personal data processor and/or the data protection officer regarding the implementation of their rights; other rights stipulated by legal acts.
43. The request to access personal data stored by Paysera, correct it, or refuse to have it processed has to be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, the person shall clearly indicate their name, surname, and email address.
44. For correction or deletion of data, which has been transferred to the event organiser, the person shall contact the event organiser directly.
Cookies and Attendance
46. All the information about cookies used on the website, their purpose, validity, and data used is presented in the table below.
|Cookie||Cookie name||Purpose of data processing||Validity time||Used data|
|Paysera Tickets cookie||gat_UA||Makes sure Google Tag Manager works||Until session is ended||Google Tag Manager data is recorded|
|Paysera Tickets cookie||sessionID||Makes sure the ticket basket functions||Until session is ended||Session ID is recorded|
|Paysera Tickets cookie||_ga||Makes sure Google Tag Manager works||2 years||Google Tag Manager data is recorded|
|Paysera Tickets cookie||_gid||Makes sure Google Tag Manager works||Until session is ended||Google Tag Manager data is recorded|
|Paysera Tickets cookie||affiliate||Identifies the partner (affiliate) who directed the ticket buyer||1 year||Partner ID is recorded|
47. Like many website managers, Paysera monitors hits of the Paysera Tickets system and the website, and collects information on how many people have visited the website, what the server domain name of the visitors' Internet service provider is, etc. This information is collected automatically when visiting the website. It helps the website manager to understand how visitors use the website and allows them to improve the Services provided by Paysera.
Valid from: 15-05-2018