Oddech dźwięku. Estas Tonne. Poznań. The Breath of Sound.
Solo guitar music of Estas Tonne. Poland tour. Wrasaw, Wroclaw, Krakow, Poznan.
Estas Tonne – a musician with strong and bright expressive power who breaks the rules of contemporary show-business, a musician whose music is not a goal, but a tool that can liberate human capacity for cognition of ourselves, as well as the surrounding reality.
By traveling to countless countries and places, Estas Tonne finds himself in several cultural references without identifying himself with a single nation or country, rather with the cultural richness of the world. His music is, therefore, a reflection of many approaches.
A fusion of classical structure, technique of Flamenco, roots of Gypsy, characteristics of Latin and Electronic Soundscape - all this variety of styles flowing into each other almost unnoticed and showing up as surprises in a harmonious structure of sound - is reaching out differently in each performance, yet always in unique form and melody.
Video and music
Adam Mickiewicz’s University Hall in Poznan is a neo-Renaissance building built in the years 1905-1910 according to the design of Edward Fürstenau together with the collegium Minus adjacent to it from the North for the needs of the Royal Academy. The hall inside can hold about 1000 people and is covered with a barrel vault and Wacław Taranczewski’s polychrome from 1947 illustrating among other things, the Apollo chariot surrounded by muses.
- if you need a space for handicapped people with special needs, please, let us know before you by a ticket.
- the price of a particular ticket is confirmed by a committee of organizer according visibility and distance to the stage.
- it is not possible to return your ticket(s) once you have bought it, unless organizer has changed the date, time or place of event, changed the performer and general event content, or canceled the event.
- organizer has preserved the right to change the price of a ticket(s) for further sales (promotion).
- filming/taking video is not allowed during the concert..
- if you need an invoice, please, tick the box for invoice.
- If you do not received your tickets after paying, please, contact us immediately: email@example.com, +48792557225.
-If you are offered a ticket to buy from somebody and not from authorised ticketing agent it is your own risk that this ticket is going to be valid.