TEDxVilnius Live 2022
TEDxVilniusLive 2022: A New Era on April 24th!
It's been too long since we gathered around ideas worth spreading! Join us on the 24th of April for an interactive and immersive TEDxVilniusLive 2022.
In addition to screening 2 unpublished sessions from the TED 2022: A New Era, we invite you to participate in experiential workshops by Lithuanian and Ukrainian artists.
All ticket income will be donated to support Ukrainians and Ukraine.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Exclusive preview of 2 selected sessions from TED 2022: A New Era that have not been published to the public yet
- 3 interactive workshops by Lithuanian and Ukrainian artists
- A couple hundred sharp and curious minds to share your experience with
- 3pm Gathering, networking
- 3:30pm "Intelligence" session from TED2022
- 5:30pm Break with networking at the bar
- 6pm "Wellbeing" session from TED2022 OR a cultural workshop of your choice
- 8pm Continue our conversations & meet in the city
The interactive workshops to choose from:
→ A physical theatre workshop by Maria Koreneva and Aleksander Garibashvili - physical theatre practitioners and educators from Kharkiv, Ukraine.
→ A humor workshop by Egle Stasiulyte - a new circus performer and multidisciplinary artist from Vilnius.
→ A voice workshop by Migle Vilciauskaite (Migloko) - an artist, performer, and singer from Vilnius.
Program updates are being announced continuously on our Facebook page
The event will be held in English. By buying a ticket to this event you accept receiving email communications regarding TEDxVilniusLive 2022 from us.
The importance of bringing bright, curious, sharp minds together has always been at the core of what we do. It's time to meet. To listen better. To speak up louder. And do more. We hope you will join us on April 24th!