A practical Project Management virtual workshop with P3.express
We believe that the best way to learn project management is to learn it through practice. That’s why we are inviting You to join a practical project management virtual workshop with P3.express conducted by Frank Turley.
Frank Turley is a project management author, speaker, and adviser, with more than 16 years of experience in project management.
Frank’s mission it to change the way the world learns and practices project management. He achieves this through practical PM trainings with P3.express, sharing training material, sample projects, and highlight the more important PM techniques.
We learn to be a better project manager not by attending shorts trainings or workshops, but by gradually learning and practicing new skills and constantly staying on the edge of your comfort zone.
A realistic project scenario will be used as a basis for the training and participants will be asked to run a project by executing all necessary activities. Hence, You will get a chance to practice the most important project management techniques.
During the course You will learn the following techniques:
- Create the Project description document;
- Break down a project into deliverables;
- Write requirement documents with quality criteria;
- Describe the main project output;
- Define and follow up on risks;
- Visualize the project data and break project into cycles;
This workshop is for:
- people who wish to master project management techniques,
- provide similar trainings,
- move into project management; and
- people from companies that wish to implement a light project framework.
Expected outcome for participants:
- Understand the most important PM techniques;
- Confidence and knowledge to run a project;
- Choose a certification to go for next, such as CAPM / PMP;
- And much more.
This 12-hour workshop will be separated as four sessions of three hours.
- 14th October, 17:00 – 20:00 hour;
- 21st October, 17:00 – 20:00 hour;
- 28th October, 17:00 – 20:00 hour;
- 4th November, 17:00 – 20:00 hour.
Platform: Zoom Meetings
PMI Lithuania Chapter members have a special discounts for the workshop with PMI ID.
Registration will be closed by the end of 10th October. The link to access the workshop will be sent one day before the workshop. Remember to look out for the confirmation email before the event with the Access Link! If You won’t find the email in the main mailbox, please check the promotions folder or spam.
We noticed that some companies are blocking external emails, thus, we recommend using a personal email for registration.
If You have any questions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org