DevOps Pro Europe 2020 / Training ticket
Annual DevOps Pro Europe conference covers the core principles and concepts of the DevOps methodology and demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on-premises and in the cloud.
This highly-interactive game for 8-12 people is based on the seminal DevOps book "The Phoenix Project". As a participant, you play a Business, Dev or Ops role and experience issues from the book that reflect typical real-life DevOps challenges.
- How to apply DevOps principles in a real-life situation
- How to find the right balance between delivering your SLA requirements and your IT projects according to plan
- How to experience how DevOps can bring serious value to your business
- How to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT Department
- How to create better flow in your teams
- How to develop people’s skills to act in a DevOps environment
- How to show business their responsibilities in making IT Projects more successful
Training day - 27 March. The training will be held at Crowne Plaza, M. K. Čiurlionio str. 84, Vilnius. Please not that the seats are limited.
VAT Tax is not applicable for training services.
Due to conference policy, any types of tickets do not allow refunds under any circumstances except event cancellation or date change.