DevOps Pro Europe 2020 / Training Ticket + Hotel
Annual DevOps Pro Europe conference covers the core principles and concepts of the DevOps methodology and demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on-premises and in the cloud.
This highly-interactive game for 8-12 people is based on the seminal DevOps book "The Phoenix Project". As a participant, you play a Business, Dev or Ops role and experience issues from the book that reflect typical real-life DevOps challenges.
- How to apply DevOps principles in a real-life situation
- How to find the right balance between delivering your SLA requirements and your IT projects according to plan
- How to experience how DevOps can bring serious value to your business
- How to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT Department
- How to create better flow in your teams
- How to develop people’s skills to act in a DevOps environment
- How to show business their responsibilities in making IT Projects more successful
Training day - 27 March. The training will be held at Crowne Plaza, M. K. Čiurlionio str. 84, Vilnius. Please not that the seats are limited.
Information regarding the hotel:
Accommodation at the hotel (Courtyard by Marriott Vilnius City Center, located at Rinktines st. 3, Vilnius, Lithuania) includes buffet breakfast, entrance to the gym, Wi-Fi, complimentary transfer service from the hotel to the venue and vice versa and 1 networking drink.
Check-in date: From 3PM, 26 March.
Check-out date: 12 PM, 27 March.
To have a successful check-in, please be sure you have Paysera ticket (printed or saved on a smartphone) and ID.
VAT Tax is not applicable for training services.
For groups of 9+ participants or to request a Proforma invoice, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide this information:
Company details (Registration code, VAT, Address)
Type of ticket (Training ticket + Hotel)
Number of ticket(s)
Email(s) of the attendee(s)
Due to conference policy, any types of tickets do not allow refunds under any circumstances except event cancellation or date change.