PyCon Lithuania 2021
COVID-19 update for all PyCon LT 2021 participants:
- National Certificate (or equivalent proof) is required for all participants. Organizers may choose to check on the entrance.
- Mask policy differs based on exact place in the venue. See further.
- Masks are mandatory(required) in Best Western public spaces.
- Masks are recommended in PyCon LT specific spaces.
- If in doubt, please just have the mask on and ask volunteers.
If you are not satisfied with these requirements, we kindly offer a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Python through FastAPI and friends. Sebastián Ramírez
- Metric Learning for Session-Based Recommendations. Szymon Zaborowski (Sales Intelligence)
- Python Integers: nitty-gritty details. Petras Z.
- Why care about experiments? Jevgenij Gamper (Vinted, Lithuania AI)
- How to do Programming videos. Šarūnas Navickas (Griaustinis Tech)
- Fine-tuning large NLP models Deividas Matačiūnas. (IBM)
- JWT and OAuth2. Should we reinvent the wheel? Justinas Kuizinas (Corner Case Technologies)
- ZealiD Python Quiz (ZealiD)
Visit www.pycon.lt for more details