DIGI PAY 2021
IMPORTANT DIGI PAY 2021!!!
October 1, Inter Expo Center
According the latest pandemic measures, Based on order № RD-01-748 / 02.09.2021 of the Minister of Health, which concerns the new restrictions on the collection of larger groups of people, please provide any of the following documents that you are:
👭 vaccinated or have suffered from COVID-19, certified by valid documents for vaccination or illness within the meaning of Order № RD-01-733 of 27.08.2021 of the Minister of Health, or
👭 with a negative result from a polymerase chain reaction test (PCR) for COVID-19 or a rapid antigen test performed up to 72 hours before the event (up to 48 hours before the event), certified by a valid document according to Order № RD-01-733 from 27.08.2021 of the Minister of Health.
The documents will be required at the registration of the event.
We hope you accept our decision, which is in favor of everyone to decide how to show that you are healthy.
We hope you understand and support us, because we think this is the right approach to see more people in person.
The DIGI PAY Team
DIGI PAY 2021 strives to provide security to business customers and consumers in seamless risk assessment, reduce and prevent online fraud, to build trust between business and consumers, to provide a better user experience and sustainability of the banking and fintech sector in Bulgaria .
What you get?
•Opportunity for B2B Meetings in person business contacts with professional innovators from the financial world banking, fintech and security sector and fraud prevention
•Opportunity to learn first about trends and discuss payment challenges with leaders in the field
•Opportunity to ask questions at any time
•7 CPE points for participation in training from ACFE
•Full access to the conference
•Recordings and presentations after the conference
•Live streaming of the conference if you cannot attend a live
What is the event about?
- Affordable, secure and convenient digital payments
- Fraud monitoring of payment, banking and telecom services; Digital fraud detection and prevention solutions
- Cybersecurity attacks and mitigation
- Digital identity verification; Digital onboarding solutions; Know Your Customer (KYC)
- E-signature solutions; Adaptive Authentication; Cloud Authentication
- European and national regulations; Open banking
- New payment technologies in payments; New business models in payments; Fintech payments technologies
- Mobile applications for payments and banking services; Mobile-specific vulnerabilities and attacks; App protection solutions
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain; Cryptocurrency
- Management in security projects; Data security in payments
Who is the event for?
- Information security and Compliance professionals; Solution architects; Managers in banking, payments and telecom sectors
- Security leaders and evangelists; Fraud and Risk managers, experts and analysts
- Security solution vendors; Security consulting providers
- Regulatory bodies; Authorities dealing with digital crime
- Data and network security companies
- Security solutions development and software integration companies
- Fintech companies that offer payment-related services
- Companies providing solutions for Е-signature, Аuthentication, Fraud Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Identity and Access Management
More information about the speakers and the agenda:
Our General Terms HERE.