Introductory italian lessons for russian speaking students
The fastest way to learn Italian
Thusday and saturday from 6.00 to 7.00 (CET ROME) 8.00 to 9.00 MOSCOW TIME starting date 08.01.2019
After eight interactive lessons you will have basic language skills
You will learn:
- to overcome the language barrier in talking with native Italian speakers
- the proper Italian pronunciation
- to understand Italians and speak with them, to do simple practical things like hiring a taxi, booking a hotel, ordering food, etc.
- Basic knowledge of English
- Two hours of your time per week
- Reliable internet connection and a PC/MAC or a Tablet
Not being able to reply even when understanding native speakers is the most frequent problem encountered in learning foreign languages. Based on the coursebook “Primo Contatto” by Loescher (textbook not included), this introductory course is designed for absolute beginners who wish to break the language barrier and be able to start communicating with Italian native speakers.
The course uses interactive approach with particular focus on speaking and pronunciation.
Not included with the course:
An original 96-page hardcopy of a coursebook with grammar sections, audio files and practice exercises. A full time subscription to the website “imparosulweb.eu” featuring extensive material for additional practice.
About the teacher:
Sonia was born in Lecco, Italy, received her MS degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures at Milan State University, where she studied Russian and English. Now she has lived in Russia for over five years teaching Italian and English. Sonia enjoys good literature and theatre.