Agile Day Kaunas 2021
Agile Day Kaunas 2021 is interactive event where experienced Agile practitioners gather to discuss best project management practices.
- 4 workshops
- 5+ open-space sessions
- Fully automated networking
- Interactive experience
- Tailored for experienced Agile practitioner
Event host: Thomas van Zuijlen.
At the core of our event we have four interactive, well prepared workshops.
- Dominykas Punis & Ornela Vasiliauskaitė. Q-storming session.
- Darren Aitcheson. How to make better forecasts.
- Anna Mitrofanova & Leonid Uljankin. Unleash your team with Liberating Structures.
- Bart Vermijlen.
OPEN SPACE SESSIONS
We will provide opportunity for anyone with a topic in mind to create a session. No need for proposals, just show up, put a title and a timespan and wait for the like-minded to join.
This part of the event is highly dynamic, and we topics to emerge from the event itself.
However, we have facilitators who already decided to facilitate a session.
- Giedrius Kriščiukaitis. Change Management.
- Danil Michailovas.
- Charles-Louis de Maere.
- Dainius Stasiulis.
If you would like to appear on the list, just send us a message!
TAILORED FOR EXPERIENCED AGILE USERS
The event is tailored for seasoned Agile practitioners. At least three years of experience working in an Agile setup is recommended.
Not interested in ongoing workshop or sessions, or just want to to expand your network, meet future colleagues, or share some ideas. Jump in to automated networking session. You will be matched automatically for a short chat with anyone else who is looking for networking!
BETTER ONLINE EXPERIENCE WITH HOPIN
For the conference platform we chose a modern tool with a great UI. Unlike other platforms used for online events Hoping is friction-less, welcoming and effective.
For more details:
- Homepage https://AgileDay.lt
- LinkedIn Event https://www.linkedin.com/events/AgileDayKaunas20216787314054554763264/
- Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/446306576657517