Регион: Литва
Язык: русский

Charity Garage Sales

🌟 Join us for a Good Cause at the Charity Garage Sale! 🌟

NEW Date: May 4

Time: 12:00-16:00

Location: CreateCulture Space, Karmelitu St. 5

CreateCulture Group and PASAKA Agency invite you to a fantastic gathering where we'll not only have a great time but also do some good. Our Charity Garage Sale promises an exciting lineup of activities and opportunities to contribute to a worthy cause.

🎟️ Admission: Various donation tiers are available, allowing you to choose your level of contribution. 80% of proceeds will go towards charitable causes (to be decided collectively with your input), while the remaining 20% will support the development of creative initiatives by CreateCulture Group and PASAKA Agency.

❔Want to sell? Fill out the registration form

Here's what you can expect at the event:

🛍️ Garage Sales (featuring clothing, accessories, records, books, plants, and more!)

🎨 Workshops

📸 Photozone

👶 Kids Zone

🎧 DJ

🍔 Street Food

🐶 Dog-friendly

💇 Stylist

Save the date and invite your loved ones to join us for a day filled with fun, shopping, and making a positive impact in our community. Together, let's make a difference!

Организатор мероприятия берёт на себя ответственность за качество мероприятия. Организатор примет решение о возврате средств, если мероприятие не состоится или будет перенесено. Более подробная информация о мероприятии и возврате средств доступна в разделе Обстоятельства мероприятия

Местоположение Мероприятия