In response to the growing need for public discussions on sustainability regulations and business practices, GND, a leading sustainability-focused capability provider, is proud to launch the Sustainable Transition to the Agile and Green Enterprise (STAGE) Forum. The STAGE Forum will offer a practical gateway to the upcoming sustainability agenda by uniting renowned sustainable finance professionals, enterprises integrating sustainability, policy-makers, representatives of the state bodies implementing tools for the green transition, the leading sustainability research institutions, and the media.
By attending the STAGE Forum, you will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance your understanding of sustainability fundamentals and be updated on the latest developments from renowned industry experts.
- Gain insights into impending changes in sustainability regulation and how they may impact your enterprise or sector.
- Have the opportunity to express your thoughts to sectoral policy developers and contribute to shaping the future of sustainability.
- Network with various sustainable market shapers, including industry leaders, policymakers, and other attendees, forgoing valuable connections and collaboration opportunities.
Within the STAGE Forum, GND is hosting the STAGE Workshop, featuring training modules designed to assist businesses in preparing for and managing their sustainable transition. Furthermore, access to the STAGE Forum will be limited for SME Workshop Pass Holders, however, its modules will provide an outstanding opportunity to obtain valuable knowledge and insights from professionals in the field of sustainability, empowering you to take informed actions toward your sustainable transition.
- Early Bird STAGE Forum Full Pass: 245€
- STAGE Forum Full Pass: 495€
- STAGE Forum Investor Pass: FREE
- STAGE Workshop Pass for SMEs: FREE
Early bird tickets are available for a limited time, so secure your spot and join us at the STAGE Forum on September 28th. For more information, please visit www.gndpartners.com/stage.
STAGE Forum Agenda:
The day will begin with registration and a welcoming coffee, followed by opening comments outlining the forum's main objectives. Renowned speakers will present and participate in panel discussions on topics such as Sustainability's Path from a Voluntary Trend to Obligatory Requirements, EU Taxonomy and Beyond, and Sustainability as a Matter of Teamwork. These discussions will provide valuable insights into current trends and best practices in sustainability.
Following the forum's sessions, attendees will have the chance to participate in expert-led workshops, covering training modules in Circular Economy, Sustainable Supply Chains, Sustainable Production Systems, Sustainable Transition Management, Sustainability Reporting, and Innovation Management. These workshops will provide practical knowledge and tools for attendees to implement sustainable practices within their organisations.
There will be multiple opportunities during the day to take a break and network with other attendees over coffee. We will also have a Q&A session where you may ask any lingering questions about the topics discussed during the forum.
*Note: the agenda may be subject to updates.