In response to the growing need for public discussions on sustainability regulations and business practices, GND, a leading sustainability-focused capability provider, is proud to launch the Sustainable Transition to the Agile and Green Enterprise (STAGE) Forum. The STAGE Forum will offer a practical gateway to the upcoming sustainability agenda by uniting renowned sustainable finance professionals.
- STAGE Forum SME Pass: FREE
- STAGE Forum Investor Pass: FREE
- STAGE Forum Full Pass: 409.09€ + VAT
- STAGE Forum Full Pass (2+): 326.45€ + VAT
- STAGE Forum Full Pass (4+): 285.12€ + VAT
8:00 – 8:30: Registration & Welcoming Coffee
8:30 – 8:35: Opening Remarks
8:40 – 12:50: STAGE Sessions:
- Financing Sustainable Transition: Investors' View - exploring sustainable finance instruments, addressing sustainability risks, and ESG data gathering.
- Driving Sustainable Transition: Enterprise View - delving into sustainability reporting, supply chains, best sustainability practices, and addressing main challenges.
12:50 – 13:50: Networking & Lunch break
13:50 – 16:40: STAGE Workshop:
Following the forum's sessions, attendees will participate in expert-led workshops, covering training modules on Attracting Sustainable Investments, Sustainability Reporting, Carbon Accounting, Circular Economy, Sustainable Supply Chains, Sustainable Transition Management, Sustainable Production Systems, Karakuri IoT, and Innovation Management. These workshops will provide practical knowledge and tools for attendees to implement sustainable practices within their organisations.
16:40 – 16:50: Closing Remarks
17:00 – 21:00: Networking / Cultural Activities & Dinner
For more information about the STAGE Forum agenda, speakers, and panelists, please visit www.gndpartners.com/stage.